Start in Dublin and end in Limerick! With the food & culinary tour 2019 – The Irish Foodie Tour, you get an 8 day tour package taking you through Dublin and 11 other destinations in Ireland. This Irish Food Tour offers you the opportunity to discover the stories and the people behind Irish food and to enjoy new, unique and compelling visitor experiences in Ireland.
Authentic Local Experiences
- ✔Visit the iconic English Market in Cork, in operation since 1788 and offering artisan and traditional products, including Irish classics like tripe and drisheen.
- ✔Enjoy a cooking class and a friendly cook-off in Dublin’s premier cooking school, located in the heart of the city’s creative hub.
- ✔Tea tour through Dublin
- ✔Cook-off in Dublin at leading culinary school
- ✔Whiskey tasting at Dublin distillery
- ✔Visit a Goat Farm in Glendalough
- ✔Cork’s English Market
- ✔Seaweed foraging
- ✔Chocolate-making workshop in Killarney
- ✔Whiskey and chocolate pairing dinner
- ✔Cheese tasting at an artisanal goat farm
The Irish Foodie Tour
Dublin to Limerick
8 Days/7 Nights
$2,965* CAD per personREQUEST A QUOTE
Guided Tour Includes:
- ✔7 dinners (D) including a cook-off in Dublin, dinner in the foodie haven of Kinsale, and a meal with a chocolate and whiskey pairing.
- ✔Full daily breakfast (except Day 1)
- ✔All on-tour transportation including shuttles and ferries
- ✔Welcome get-together drink with your group
- ✔Free Wi-Fi on coaches so you can stay connected along the way
- ✔Documents wallet and backpack to keep you organized
- ✔All local taxes, hotel service charges & handling of one suitcase per person