FAR EAST VISTAS
Your At-a-glance Itinerary
Hong Kong | Cruise Halong Bay | Chan May, Việt Nam | Cruise the East China Sea | Ho Chi Minh City, Việt Nam | Cruise the East China Sea | Sihanoukville, Cambodia
Cruise the East China Sea | Singapore
Some of the Cruise Highlights
- ✓One of the great natural wonders of Asia, the natural beauty of Ha Long Bay, or the “Bay of the Descending Dragon,” is outstanding. Speckled with over 3,000 karst mountains bursting from the calm water, is Ha Long Bay.
- ✓Hue served as the Vietnamese capital from 1802 to 1945, the city was home to thirteen emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. Its three walled enclosures, built concentrically around one another, are collectively called the Citadel-an appropriate name, given that the emperor and his family lived within the Forbidden Purple City, located at the Citadel’s center.
- ✓Ho Chi Minh City has regained a prosperous air of thriving activity. Rice boats float down the waterways, streets bustle with commerce, scooters speed by and a sense of history fills the air.
- ✓The wonder of Angkor Wat, offering an intriguing glimpse into the spectacular achievements of Southeast Asia’s greatest civilization.
Far East Vistas – Crystal Getaway
Deluxe Stateroom with Veranda
March 15-28, 2018
NOW: $6,988 USD pp/double
(includes $533 per person Taxes, Fees and port charges)
Your Crystal Experience
- ✓Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and butler staff
- ✓Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
- ✓Complimentary Wi-Fi and Internet access. Restrictions apply
- ✓Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego.
- ✓Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, wellness, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- ✓Complimentary fitness and Wellness at Sea® programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
* All fares and savings are per person, in U.S. dollars based on double occupancy. Cruise Fares and Your Exclusive Fares are cruise only and do not include taxes, fees, and port charges of $533 per person. For Crystal Getaway voyages, guests must embark and disembark on the start and end dates designated for each particular getaway cruise due to local clearance requirements. No exceptions allowed. Bookings are on Guarantee basis with stateroom numbers assigned on or before sail date, at the discretion of Crystal Cruises.Your Crystal Savings are subject to availability at time of booking. Your Exclusive Fare includes Crystal Savings as well as applicable Early Booking Savings if available and does not include Crystal Society or Early Full Payment savings. Optional Personal Select Air Program is available to purchase for full-fare, full-cruise guests whose travel originates from a U.S. or Canadian airport and includes all government taxes and fees. Note: Early Full Payment savings do not apply to Personal select Air. Solo Traveler fares are available upon request. Crystal Society Savings are per person based on double occupancy. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity controlled, subject to availability and maybe withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. For complete Cruise Fare and Promotional Information and General Ticket Terms and Conditions, click here. Crystal Cruises, LLC reserves to the right to correct errors or omissions and change any and all fares, fees, promotions and programs at any time without notice.