BOOK EUROPE NOW TO GET NEXT YEAR’S TRIPS AT 2019 PRICES!
Insight Vacations has been creating magical travel experiences for over 40 years. Travel is not just about going to incredible places, but really connecting with them in an authentic way, like joining Nonna in Italy for some rustic, homemade treats and delicious local wine.
As an Insight traveller, you’ll enjoy an altogether deeper, more enriching experience; not just meeting local people, but joining them for unique opportunities to share their stories, passions, customs and expertise. With a custom collection of more than 70 Insight Experiences, you are offered a richer journey for better value.
One more month to go with this best offer of the Season! With Insight Vacations Preview offer, select 2020 departures with 2019 pricing + 10% Early Payment Discount!
Hurry and book now to get the best deal. Offer ends September 23, 2019.
Best of Ireland & Scotland
April 9, 2020
From $4,623 CAD per person including all taxes and feesREQUEST A QUOTE
14 Days, 3 Countries, 13 Breakfasts, 1 Afternoon Tea, 7 Dinners and 27 Included Experiences. Despite the many regional variations between Ireland and Scotland, they share a natural affinity, tracing back to their Gaelic roots, together with stunning landscapes, and warm-hearted communities.
- ✔Ardgowan: Sir Ludovic Shaw-Stewart welcomes you with a tour of his property, set on a 10,000-acre coastal estate, followed by the delightful and elegant tradition of a Scottish high tea.
- ✔Visit Trinity College and see Book of Kells in Dublin, Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens in Kildare, Waterford Crystal workshop, Killarney National Park with a Jarvey, Londonderry with a Local Expert.
- ✔Enjoy whisky tasting at Glen Ord Distillery.
- ✔Cruise on Loch Ness and visit Blarney Castle.
- ✔Tour of Edinburgh with a Local Expert.
- ✔Discover Cliffs of Moher, Giant’s Causeway, Culloden Moor and Cairns of Clava.
Treasures of Spain, Portugal & Morocco
June 27, 2020
From $4,635 CAD per person including all taxes and feesREQUEST A QUOTE
17 Days, 3 Countries, 16 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 7 Dinners and 22 Included Experiences. A kaleidoscopic adventure that takes you from some of Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities, to an exotic and vivid land of medinas and minarets.
- ✔Torremolinos: Hear the stories of local life as you are invited into the home of a local family to join them for a freshly prepared, traditional lunch, with wine.
- ✔Visit Prado Museum with a local art historian, and discover Alhambra Palace, Jerónimos Monastery, Seville Cathedral, Fes Medina and Bahia Palace.
- ✔Enjoy Flamenco performance with dinner in Seville.
- ✔Taste Pastéis de Belém in Lisbon, Olive Oil in Almazara & tajines in Marrakech.
- ✔Cross the Straits of Gibraltar between Europe and Africa.
- ✔Enjoy the scenery of south-west Europe and northern Africa as you pass the Estrela Mountains, the Middle Atlas Mountains, the High Atlas Mountains, and continue along Costa del Sol, through the Provence of Malaga, across Sierra Nevada and La Mancha region
Best of Italy – End Rome
July 15, 2020
From $4,185 CAD per person including all taxes and feesREQUEST A QUOTE
11 Days, 1 Country, 10 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 5 Dinners and 17 Included Experiences. Roman antiquities, saintly Assisi, Venetian canals, Renaissance Florence and Capri’s brilliant sunlight come together on this superb journey across Italy, with the option to end in Naples or Rome.
- ✔Sightsee the local way with a leisurely passeggiata through the backstreets, where a friend in Rome will explain how modern life takes place around ancient treasures.
- ✔Visit Vatican Museums, Bramante Staircase, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica with a Local Expert.
- ✔Delight a light lunch and wine tasting at Villa Machiavelli in Tuscany.
- ✔Enjoy a glassblower workshop and gondola crafting in Venice.
- ✔Cruise to the Isle of Capri, the isle of the dreams. With a local expert, browse exclusive boutiques and ride in an island’s iconic open-top taxi.
- ✔Ride a gondola, serenaded through the romantic canals of Venice.
Looking for another destination or ideas for your winter or Christmas holidays?
Contact me today for a list of available trips and discounts!REQUEST A QUOTE