La Villa Bonita in Puerto Escondido
La Villa Bonita in Puerto Escondido is pure luxury on a remote Oaxacan beach. Cook Oaxacan delicacies alongside Chef Ana in a beautiful 4-story beachside mansion with jaw-dropping views. Learn how to select the freshest fish right off the fisherman’s boat and make mouth-watering dishes.
Puerto Escondido Experience
La Villa Bonita offers, for a limited time, its new culinary experience in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca. Coastal Living Magazine just named Chef Ana’s culinary experience one of 22 vacations ‘that will change your life’.
The 6-bedroom mansion for your week is located on a privileged perch high above Playa Manzanillo and Puerto Angelito in Puerto Escondido. The house is a modern architectural gem with the beach just steps away and ocean breezes through the property day and night. The hands-on classes, as well as the culinary experience, will be incredible with Chef Ana directing your stay.
You’ll cook traditional Oaxacan coastal cuisine with Chef in an incredible open-air kitchen with a view of t Puerto Angeliot. Meet the fish experts along with local food producers. Learn how to choose the best seafood and prepare it with traditional Oaxacan techniques. Visit Chacahua national forest/mangrove and see the wonders of nature in this area where the fresh water meets the sea. Meet the descendants of African slaves who inhabit Chacahua beach, one of Mexico’s best surf and swimming beaches.
Cooking in Paradise Package Prices
Limited Time Offer!
Based on availably. Book now to take advantage of this Early Bird Special
February 21 to 28, February 28 to March 6 or March 6 to 13, 2020
Now $2,599 USD per person double plus tax of 16%
And there’s more! Look what’s included:
- ✔4 hands-on cooking sessions with Chef Ana of traditional Oaxacan dishes
- ✔All meals at the house – LVB’s famous breakfast of a different main Mexican dish each day, lunch of dishes prepared in your 4 classes of traditional Oaxacan coastal cuisine, and exclusive gourmet dinners prepared with the imagination of Chef Ana from local ingredients.
- ✔Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Fabulous signature cocktail service! Enjoy the best of Chef Ana´s fabulous cocktail repertoire. A new signature drink daily! If you have any special food or drink requests they will accommodate them to the best of their abilities. We can let them know what you drink and they will do their best to stock it during your stay.
- ✔Excursion to see the release of the baby sea turtles
- ✔A day excursion to Lagunas de Chacahua National Park, home to over 3,000 inhabitants on 55 square miles of freshwater and saltwater lagoons and nearly 20 miles of shoreline
- ✔A rustic, seafood and hammock beach day at Aguas Blancas
- ✔Tasting with a local mezcal producer, trips to the market to select ingredients and meet local providers
- ✔Trip to the Bahia Principal to select the freshest catch of the day right off the fisherman´s boat
- ✔Pickup in the Puerto Escondido (PXM) airport.
- ✔Daily maid, kitchen and table service