Located in St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Mandarin Oriental, Canouan sits on an immaculate stretch of Godahl Beach that is protected by the Caribbean’s largest natural living coral reef. As part of the island’s 1,200-acre Grenadines Estate, Mandarin Oriental, Canouan guests have access to the estate’s 18-hold Fazio-designed championship golf course, three night-lit tennis courts, Pirates of Canouan Kid’s Club and scenic hiking trails to the island’s highest peak, Mount Royal.
Boasting a dreamy Caribbean setting of glass-clear seas, powdery sand beaches and vibrant greenery. This secluded island hideaway offers plenty of activities including golf, water sports and the finest spa in the Grenadines archipelago.
The resort is home to a collection of atmospheric restaurants offering a variety of culinary delights accompanied by stunning ocean views. Offering just 26 suites and 13 villas, Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is an all-ocean view luxury hideaway perfect for families and friends.
One Bedroom Oceanview Suite
Enjoy panoramic ocean views, dedicated Butler service and full daily breakfast in the seaside restaurants for two all while overlooking Godhal beach. These luxurious suites offer uninterrupted ocean views from the elegant bedroom, light-filled living room and balcony. The ensuite marble bathroom features a double vanity and a separate bath and shower.
Bed & Breakfast Offer
7 nights from Saturday August 3 to 10, 2019
- ✔Welcome by airport concierge in Barbados.
- ✔Roundtrip airport transfers in Canouan – the resort is just 10 minutes away.
- ✔Dedicated Butler service.
- ✔Twice daily housekeeping service.
- ✔Welcome beverage upon arrival.
- ✔Access to the resort’s “Beach of the Day” program experience a new one each day, based on availability and weather.
- ✔Use of pool cabanas or beach top chaise lounges.
- ✔A one-time complimentary access to all beers, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks in the honor bar. (Liquor is excluded.)
- ✔24-hour access to the fitness facilities.
- ✔Non-motorized water sports (including windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, kayaking and snorkelling).
- ✔Use of tennis facilities – The resort includes three illuminated tennis courts.
- ✔Wireless internet access.
- ✔Pirates of Canouan (Kid’s Club Access) – ages 3 and older.
Travelling to Canouan flight options include inter-island charter flights from St. Vincent or Barbados.