TASTE OF VIETNAM
A True Cultural Adventure
Delve into an ancient and mysterious world as you explore Việt Nam’s rich culture and complex history. At the Việt Nam War Memorial park, tour the Cu Chi Tunnels – underground hideouts used during the war. Experience life on the Mekong Delta. Learn about the country’s unique culinary traditions during a cooking demonstration in rural Ky Son; at a local market followed by a cooking class in Hoi An; and while visiting the Tra Que Herb Village. Try your hand at lantern making at a famous lantern workshop. Stay aboard a luxury junk boat on brilliant Halong Bay. Behold the nation’s imperial past at the Thien Mu Pagoda and marvel at the haunting ruins of My Son. A new colourful mosaic unfolds everyday as you make your way through this fascinating land.
Your at-a-glance Itinerary
Ho Chi Minh City | Hanoi | Halong Bay cruise | Hue |Hoi An
New World Hotel Saigon
Ho Chi Minh City
Movenpick Hotel Hanoi
Bhaya Classic Halong Bay
Pilgrimage Village Hue
- ✓Visit a local residence to learn about their traditional way of life.
- ✓Try your hand at lantern making at a famous lantern workshop.
- ✓Get acquainted with Ho Chi Minh City on your sightseeing tour.
- ✓Cruise along the famous Mekong Delta, a place rich with wonders.
- ✓Overnight on a luxury junk boat cruise in Halong Bay.
Choice On Tour
- ✓Come to know life in Ky Son on a stroll or bike ride through the village.
- ✓Explore the floating fishing village by traditional row boat or by kayak!
- ✓Learn about local culinary traditions during a cooking demonstration.
- ✓Visit to a home where coconut candy is made.
- ✓Savour a lunchtime seafood feast aboard your luxury junk boat.
15-Day Taste Of Việt Nam
Thursday, October 11 – 25, 2018
$3,429/person dbl land only CAD dollars
Includes all taxes and fees. Visa $155/person not included
- ✓Round trip airport transfer to Ho Chi Minh City
- ✓Taste of Việt Nam Ground Operator Inter Air – Inter – Flights
- ✓Ky Son Village Tour
- ✓Halong Bay by Kayak
- ✓13 Breakfasts/6 Lunches/7 Dinners